• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW Parts For Sale Not Used On My 73 Mustang Convertible Restoration

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
I have the following parts for sale that are left over and did not need for my 73 Convertible. I've had them too long to return to CJ Pony Parts for a refund. I thought I would post them up here before trying on eBay. PayPal payments only please!

I have both the two orange front and two rear red side marker lamps for 71 to 73 Mustangs. These are new in the package. For some reason one came in a box from CJ's but the other three came in plastic bags. I paid $26.95 each in August 2009; their current price is $28.95 each. Their CJ part numbers are ML12R, ML12L, ML11R, and ML11L. How about $88.00 for all four including priority mail shipping in the Continental US.

I have a new in the box Radiator Cap, 13 pound, with Autolite markings on the cap. This was from CJ's too. Their part number is RC3 and is listed for 67 to 73 Mustangs. Their price is $19.95. I'll sell for $16.00 shipped priority mail in the Continental US. This is supposed to look like the original cap, except I believe in 1973 the caps were marked as Motorcraft.

I believe these prices are well below CJ's best advertised sale prices!

DSCF0888.jpg

DSCF0889.jpg

DSCF0890.jpg

DSCF0891.jpg

Price drop!

All four side markers dropped to $80.00 and the radiator cap dropped to $14.00.

Last edited by a moderator:
Price drop!

All four side markers dropped to $80.00 and the radiator cap dropped to $14.00.
Do you still have the marker lights? If so, ping me or send to my email...I'll give you $80, incl. S/H. Don't need the radiator cap.

Steve

Back