New Pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73' Mustang Hardtop- 302 2v V8
I finally got some pictures that have a good backdrop- a state park. I feel the green grass really makes the color stand out.

This is also the first time I used a quick detailer spray (Mothers Brand) I was always weary of using them, thinking it will put small scratches in the paint, but so far so good

20141014_162643__1414689139_37429.jpg

20141014_162809__1414689179_67653.jpg

20141014_162823__1414689205_63511.jpg

by the end of this month,

I will be hunting all of the COTM winners for a good high res Picture for the 2015 Calendar.

now is you chance to get a nice picture while the weather is still holding up around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elizabeth.... first glad to see that your getting engaged in the forum! I personally LOVE that color! its not the same ole run of the mill ...same as everybody else color. That car is BEAUTIFUL and I'm not a coupe fan. You made a great decision ...car is great.

I really like your car and the color.

Only thing is: don't put cars on grass for pictures. Cars belong on the road or some concrete surface. Grass is for cows.

Just a tip I got from a pro photographer who shoots cars for magazines.

I really like your car and the color.

Only thing is: don't put cars on grass for pictures. Cars belong on the road or some concrete surface. Grass is for cows.

Just a tip I got from a pro photographer who shoots cars for magazines.
The roads in my town are real crappy, its like they never filled in the holes from last winter. The only nice place for a pic seems to be my driveway, and thats not too exciting.

I think the car looks great in grass, it'll be too tempting not to do it again. However, Ill have to look for a place that isn't my driveway, where I can get a good amount of grass and things in the background but still be on concrete

Btw, the cow part of your comment really made me laugh. Thanks for making me look like and idiot in class haha.

Thanks for making me look like and idiot in class haha.

That was not my intention at all. I used to be the idiot in class and I know how much that feeling sucks! :)
Mike, I like taking pictures of my car on Grass, I figure its a Mustang, and Mustangs eat grass :run_horse: :D

Mike, I like taking pictures of my car on Grass, I figure its a Mustang, and Mustangs eat grass :run_horse: :D
I thought Mustangs ate Camaros. ;)

Back