New Steering Wheel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You! I look forward to your pictures.

mustang7173
Sorry it has taken me so long to get this posted. I just got my heater box back in the car last night. I hope to get the dash put back in this weekend!

Here is a pix of the wheel:

DSCF6776.JPG

Let me know what you think. Like I said, I'll have to wait to see if the OEM steering wheel I bought will work, then I'll be able to sell this one.

I have a rimblow steering wheel with a crack/space at 12 o'clock. So I'm looking to sell that and buy an aftermarket.

Maybe it's me but the Mustang 15" wheel just seems so big compared to my wife's 15" wheel in her Acura. Guess it's prob because the Mustang wheel is thin compared to the Acura.

So I'm thinking about a classic series wheel (15") from Mustang Unlimited but not sure how thin/thick the wheel is. Has anyone here used that wheel?

http://www.mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=966C+01

It's to late to call them today and ask, but I will tomorrow.

Wrap the wheel with tennis racket overgrip tape and put on a leather cover. Griots used to sell great covers with/without holes. You can make the wheel as thick as you want for a few dollars. The leather covers come in a lot of colors and styles.

I have a rimblow steering wheel with a crack/space at 12 o'clock. So I'm looking to sell that and buy an aftermarket.
I'm interested in your rimblow for my convertible if you want to sell it.

[email protected]

Thanks, Curtis

Looks to be a cougar wheel with a mustang emblem. The Mustang pad is totally different.

$100-$125 would be my estimate

Looks to be a cougar wheel with a mustang emblem. The Mustang pad is totally different.

$100-$125 would be my estimate
242zn2g.jpg

Ray

Wrap the wheel with tennis racket overgrip tape and put on a leather cover. Griots used to sell great covers with/without holes. You can make the wheel as thick as you want for a few dollars. The leather covers come in a lot of colors and styles.
Hi, where can you find those leather cover?

Griots is a shop?

Thanks

Back