New to the board..Intro

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, wandering around the Marti reports last night and ran across this car that looked great! And funny thing is the VIN's matched! If James is around I would love to hear from him. I bought the car at Mecum auction in Kissimmee. Got to meet the owner who was a retired Sheriff in Mt. Dora. Told me he got the car from someone in California and was a father son project, think he said son was disabled. I would really like to get in touch, get some history, stories and pictures of the car in the past. Besides the car, its the history and stories that it has to tell.

Love the car, bought it for the wife for her birthday present. Its in near perfect shape just a few minor things to do.

Ken W

Welcome from San Diego. Congrats on your new ride! I know your car well. Your car belonged to one the members here who lives in east San Diego. I'm Sure James would like to here from you.

Mike

Will do, we have gone to a few cruise in's so far and always get comments on the car especially the color! I'll post some more pic's later. Thanks!

Hello from Mississippi. I owned a Gold Glow 72 Gran Torino Sport and always received compliments on the color. Sure looks good on your Mach 1. When you get a chance post some more pictures of your car and tell us more about it. Be sure to ask if you have any questions. Welcome aboard!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from TEXAS! Good looking ride!

Brian

Good look, especially the vinyl top. Hope to see you around some shows. We plan on going to Ancient City Nationals (MCA) in St. Augustine in April. Debating about driving or trailering.

Welcome from St. Pete to your west. Love the color.

My Gold Glow (see signature) was a Q Code, Hurst 4 speed with AC, 37,000 miles with half-vinyl top.

Hello and welcome.

Piece of cake about you need to do, I wish was all I have to do on mine :)

Nice color anyway :)

Greetings from Weirton, West Virginia. Just joined this site myself and I am impressed beyond belief. The folks here are great. Quick and knowledgeable responses too if you have any questions. I'm doing the 2V to 4V too. Probably 3 summers out on that though for me. More important pieces to put back together first.

Back