Newbie with 1972 Boss 351 clone H code

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a shout out from my VAN.....down by tha RIVER!!

Hey like the guys said ...pic's! Post them in our 7173 Talk section of the forum and for just general chat or shenanigans post in the "Off Topic" section.

Hello everyone, I am new here, and would like to introduce myself and my car. I just bought a 1972 H code mustang that was cloned to a Boss 351, It still has the 2bbl cleveland, but I have a set of 4 bbl heads and intake on the way. Its yellow w/black strips, and my plan is to finish the cloning process. It will be a driver, not a show car. A lot of work has been done already, but I still have a lot to go. It needs all new suspension and steering components, and a thorough brake job before its ready to hit the streets. I just finished cleaning up the cowl area and installing a new wiper trans and arms, so front suspension is next. Thanks for reading, looking forward to learning a lot here.......Omie01:cool:
Don't forget the upgrade of the R-code or H.O. leaf springs however what I am looking into for my q-r code modded 72 convertible is the old corvette 'monolith' leaf springs for that 'Gymkana' suspension feel.

Back