Ol' hack from Europe Finland

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking Mustang, I like the looks of your hood scoop but imagine it creates a blind sport...but what the heck, can't see out the back why should the front be any different. Welcome from Washington State.

Jim

I had no idea how many of these old stangs made it overseas in all different countries. It must be a real sight to see some of the American muscle car iron driving down the street.

Thanks for the kind words. I had my password reset... oops, so it took some time to get back here. We had a Ford Nationals last weekend and we had a blasting time! I will post some pictures once we got the pictures downloaded. Open track, slalom, burnout contest, quarter mile and a car show starting in Saturday morning and ending in the Sunday evening. Live rock'n'roll ofcourse in the Saturday night.

Jenny & Roshelle, I have also relatives who moved to US in the early years of nineteen hundred. In two week two of my wife's relatives from Minnesota will visit us here in Finland, I wish I get my cylinderheads back by then and get the Mach 1 running again - we'll see about that.

What comes for the Mach 1, I am thinking of installing a mechanical roller camshaft to get more go go for the car. I am also thinking of upgrading the TKO600 synchros & forks to make it smoother from 2nd to 3rd gearing. Lets see now where it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back