On the lighter side... ***71 Mustang ,great hobby**** - $3900 (efland)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing better photos of how that top was channeled at the quarters. It looks as if someone with above-average skills had a reasonably interesting idea.

It's a shame it got lost somewhere in the translation, because that might actually make for a good looking custom if the more questionable bits were to be redone. Ditch the flares, do something a bit more Mustang-traditional in the front end, and do away with those flopping fixed fenders. There might be something in that mix.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing better photos of how that top was channeled at the quarters. It looks as if someone with above-average skills had a reasonably interesting idea.

It's a shame it got lost somewhere in the translation, because that might actually make for a good looking custom if the more questionable bits were to be redone. Ditch the flares, do something a bit more Mustang-traditional in the front end, and do away with those flopping fixed fenders. There might be something in that mix.

-Kurt
+1 The car is not without value. The crazy just needed to be throttled back a bit. It reminds me of the Pangra look.

Pint-Sized-Pantera-1973-Ford-Pangra-Pinto-for-sale-Three-Quarter.jpg

http://bringatrailer.com/2014/11/05/never-seen-one-1973-ford-pangra-pinto-turbo/

http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/2005/04/01/hmn_feature16.html

Ray

Wow... just - wow.

I have to say, I like the Cougar tail lights, and being a fan of '80s cars, the quad-square headlights intrigue me and don't look all that horrible, IMHO (done right, that look could work). But beyond that - No, thank you.

That red one... oh my. That's a lot of work, and it looks like fairly quality work, too... but our body style doesn't lend itself well to 'rounded and swoopy,' and especially not the use of Japanese headlights/tail lights.

Back