Out of the office till Monday 8/22

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on a little 4 day weekend so if you send me a message just know I wont see it till Monday so if you need a answer right away you'll wanna contact the store. See you guys on Monday and have a great weekend.

Steve
Hey Steve,

Monster parts load is in and I'm very happy with everything, thank you! Your company and staff hooked me up in ways I don't think any other company could have, so thanks again!

Aloha,

DJ

Is that where he was for a long weekend, delivering your parts! :D
:D Man that would be nice. You know what? The amount I paid for shipping couldve easily covered his round trip airfare, but no room and board and entertainments :p Maybe a drink and a pineapple :D

Hey Steve - where can I get a status check on something I ordered over a month ago that was on back-order when I bought it?

Hey Steve - where can I get a status check on something I ordered over a month ago that was on back-order when I bought it?
CJ's has their own forums and one is Ask CJ Pony Parts. You can inquire there and get a pretty quick response. They have been very responsive to my inquiries in the past.

http://forums.cjponyparts.com/

Back