• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting Out '72 Mach 1 in Olympia, WA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the front rubber bumber there in repairable shape?

Whats the engine code on the vin?

4 speed or auto

What date codes can you find stamped on the sheet metal?

Can you store it for a few more months if I pay you for it now.

"Now" would mean about 10 days as thats how long it takes for me to get funds to clear from one of my accounts to another.

My thought is to fully restore it. I'm going to check my spare cleveland blocks for a close match on the date codes, then we need to agree on a price (more than $2000) and how the car would get loaded into the back of a enclosed truck for the 3 day ride to Phoenix somewhere around March?

I'll start checking flights to Olympia and Portland. I lived in Seattle for 8 years so I'm familiar with the drive on I-5 back to Arizona.

I'd give you my phone number to talk direct but I hardly ever answer it on the weekends and the weekdays in the short term I'm in a noisy machine shop.
Sounds great. Please pm me your phone number and we can talk on Monday. Thanks!

Steve

Check your craigslist emails.
My Craigslist goes directly to my personal email acct and I check it several times a day. Am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered some other items that i need that i cant find anywhere. Would you by chance have a fan shroud and a radio antenna?

thanks again.
I have new shrouds and antennas

Item #D1ZZ-8146

71-73 FAN SHROUD

Fits 302's with A/C and all 351's, replaces Ford part number D1ZZ-8146 and D3ZZ-8146. Reproduction.

Item #D1ZZ-18813

71-72 ANTENNA ASSEMBLY

Extendable antenna assembly with round mast. Bezel, gasket and hardware included. Nice reproduction.

Don

I am putting a temporary hold on selling the parts. I have two different people both interested in the entire package. One in Arizona and another in Oregon. I need to provide each of them with more info and pics. First one to commit with money will get it. If they both fall thru I'll then start selling off the parts. Thanks a lot for all of the interest.

The entire vehicle and all parts were sold locally today. I accepted a deposit and have made arrangements for the buyer to pick up the car on Friday. If by any chance something changes I'll make a post here.

Back