• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parting out a 73 cougar xr7 convertible.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking for tilt steering cover plate. Small piece that goes over turn indicator. Thanks.
I have someone interested in the complete tilit column at this time.  Thanks 

Sorry I'm late to this but I see you're breaking up the power windows.  Do you still have the passenger door motor?  Thanks

Sorry I'm late to this but I see you're breaking up the power windows.  Do you still have the passenger door motor?  Thanks
I do right now I'm keeping the front regulators and motors paired.  If they don't sell I'll split them up. Thanks 

Does it have the front set belts still in it?  I need the receiver/female belts.  

is the headlight switch bezel the same as the mustang? if so is it there, in decent shape and available?

Looking for the 3 pieces of trim around the base of the top to have a spare set rechromed.

up lots of good parts left.   rear power window motors r sold.   i still have front motors and regulators 250 for the pair, ac brackets, ac compressor, top motor, fornt door wiring for power windows all still available! lots more as well   

If you get to the point of splitting pairs of things:  I need the Driver's side seat frame (I really only need the bottom, but whole frame is ok - you can remove all the old ulphostery to save on shipping weight).

And if you split the front power motor pair, I need the passenger side.

Do you  have glove box light and switch wiring/electrical components?

Do you  have glove box light and switch wiring/electrical components?
Not sure what you mean by glovebox light.  Can u send me a pic of what u need ?

I don't have  a picture - just looking for  wiring from the switch that is triggered when the glove box door opens to the light that illuminates the glove box interior. Not all cars had them, but thought I would ask if this car did. I may just need to fabricate something if I want  to add the light - thanks for responding though.

I don't have  a picture - just looking for  wiring from the switch that is triggered when the glove box door opens to the light that illuminates the glove box interior. Not all cars had them, but thought I would ask if this car did. I may just need to fabricate something if I want  to add the light - thanks for responding though.
Here is what is there 

IMG_20201212_163649792.jpg

IMG_20201212_163716042.jpg

Does the car you are parting out have the rear quarter panel ashtray? Do you know if it is the same for a 73 mustang convert?

I'm looking for one in GOOD condition.

Thanks!

Ashtrays are sold sorry.    All power window stuff is sold as well 

from the air cleaner I need the small plastic nipple on the side of the breather element for the gas vapor return line

do you still have the driver's door power window harness with socket for window switch panel?

Do you still have the convertible switch?

Back