• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts for sale 71-73

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Doc... it's mostly engine stuff, windshield wiper knob, metal dash cover, ginger dash pad, half console, 4 steel wheels with 225/70-R14 Firestone tires mounted, and "many other parts" for 71-73 Mustang and Torino - 351 Cleveland, also many parts for '70 Mustang, listed 428CJ original radiator and front end suspension parts.

No Doc... it's mostly engine stuff, windshield wiper knob, metal dash cover, ginger dash pad, half console, 4 steel wheels with 225/70-R14 Firestone tires mounted, and "many other parts" for 71-73 Mustang and Torino - 351 Cleveland, also many parts for '70 Mustang, listed 428CJ original radiator and front end suspension parts.
70 parts ????????????????? I saved it and that allowed me to enlarge it, no prices just an email and phone number

(2) 351 Cleveland for V cast iron Ford intake manifolds

(1) autolite 4300D 4 barrel carburetor for 1973 351 four barrel

(2) spacer plates and EGR valve for above set up

Water pump remanufactured new inbox

Power steering pump original

1971 boss 351 distributor

Distributor for Ford V-8

1965 – 1973

Mallory billet distributor for 351 Cleveland

1971 – 1973 air-conditioning compressor and all parts

Pertronix electronic big nation under the cap set up

3514V air cleaner chrome lid and 351 4V cobra jet decal