Pics from Father's Day Show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OLE PONY

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Every Father's day they close down most of the Main Street in Old Town Warrenton for a car show. I usually attend as a spectator but this year I entered my 73 Convertible.

There was quite a range of vehicles from old/new tractors, motorcycles, new and old cars back to the 1920's, pickups, a 57 Bentley, and even a 1933 Le Salle (looks like it would have made a great gangster car). A pretty neat 1969 Ford Pick-up Good Humor Ice Cream Truck (he was selling ice cream out of it too). Of course mine was the only 71/73 Mustang there! No trophy but I had a great time.

Here are a few pics or check out all 108 pics here:

http://s349.photobucket.com/albums/q371/MikesStangs/Fathers%20Day%20Car%20Show%20June%2019%2011/

DSCF1185.jpg

DSCF1189.jpg

DSCF1201.jpg

DSCF1203.jpg

DSCF1250.jpg

DSCF1258.jpg

DSCF1279.jpg

DSCF1287.jpg

DSCF1267.jpg

Nice pics! I'd love to be part of a main street car show! That beats parking lots and grass fields!

Nice pics! I'd love to be part of a main street car show! That beats parking lots and grass fields!
I got a corner spot in front of the town post office and thought I would be smart and park under a shade tree; but it had rained earlier in the morning and drops of water keep falling on the car every time a breeze came up for the first couple of hours! It was a nice cool spot though!

Cool pics! Ole Pony - Your car really shows well.

The weather looked nice and cool, just after the rain.

We have more 100 degree + days predicted here in OK.

WOW That Good Humor truck reminds me of the old Thunderjet 500 Aurora slot car!

BTW I still collect them! I have many Tyco cars that need to go!

Maybe a topic for another thread, another day...

Ray

Back