Rated NR... WARNING! Some viewers may find this offensive

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's got a front license plate, can't the previous/current owner be tracked by that??
Vin was enough

Here is a car in HI currently up for auction on Copart's website. If not saveable it may be a good resource for parts for you FastTnNefariouS. What would it cost to ship a car from HI to the mainland? Slow boat would be fine.
Ouch! So sad to see this car in this condition. Looks exactly like a vert on Big Island Craigslist 2yrs ago. A lady owned it and was asking $8g, 7g, 6g and then best offer and after a yr of trying, it never showed up again. Would cost around $1500 to ship from Hilo to Oahu to California.

Those bumpers are getting harder and harder to come by and its already unbolted. WINK WINK
Roy look closer it was bolted on in the first picture

In later pictures it was stolen
Don,

You make it sound bad. Called a friend last night and ran the vin numbers. Got the word this morning that the car was never reported as stolen. Not on private land, so all good and not consider "stolen" parts. I can rest easy now knowing the parts will go to good use. I'm heading back today to cockroach whatever parts I can. I think thieves are those who won't help out a fellow Ford owner and try to make them break the bank with high shipping fees :rolleyes:

Beer bottles were recycled for $.05 a piece and again put to good use or is that also consider as "stolen" items? Gotta do my part to keep Oahu paradise and um make money to pay for ripoff shipping and handling fees some charge.

Great research Too bad you can't snag the whole car and take it home!
Trust me, I've thought about it, but no more room for another project/eye sore to the community. Eye candy to me, but I need to think about my neighbors. 4 Fastbacks is enough for me. I've got a koi pond that takes up the whole front yard and I've thought about filling it in to bring in more cars, but that's going too far and it's time to get rid of one or two and get back to reality. My 7173stang and r/c toy collection takes up half the home :D When will the madness end?

Of course I love the car and it is hard to see it like that, but I love the scenery. That is the Hawaii I want to see (minus a vandalized car).
I hear ya! This poor car was hit with paint balls, bottles and round house kicks. Tourists will more than likely never see this part of the country side. It's deep into the forest and accessable by dirt roads. Hopefully the parts are still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those bumpers are getting harder and harder to come by and its already unbolted. WINK WINK

Don,

You make it sound bad. Called a friend last night and ran the vin numbers. Got the word this morning that the car was never reported as stolen. Not on private land, so all good and not consider "stolen" parts. I can rest easy now knowing the parts will go to good use. I'm heading back today to cockroach whatever parts I can. I think thieves are those who won't help out a fellow Ford owner and try to make them break the bank with high shipping fees :rolleyes:

Beer bottles were recycled for $.05 a piece and again put to good use or is that also consider as "stolen" items? Gotta do my part to keep Oahu paradise and um make money to pay for ripoff shipping and handling fees some charge.

DJ,

Quoted you UPS shipping to HI

Won't drive to the post office to ship your way, parcel post, uninsured, un-traceable and accept your credit card so you are covered if the post office loses or damages the parts.

So not sure how that is ripping people off.

Don,

DJ,

Quoted you UPS shipping to HI

Won't drive to the post office to ship your way, parcel post, uninsured, un-traceable and accept your credit card so you are covered if the post office loses or damages the parts.

So not sure how that is ripping people off.

And that's the problem with OUR situation. Never said you were ripping people off. Didn't wanna go there, but if we must then here we go. You're the only parts house that I know of that "won't drive to the Post Office" to ship my (HAWAII) way. Every other company will gladly work with me to gain my business in these tough economic times, but you just shut me down. It kills me to speak like this cause everyone here loves you and I did too once. You use to hook me up in the 90's and even sent me a whole front seat, thanks! So what happen? You can I'M or email me if you care to speak the truth and not want to post on public forum. $30 shipping + $10 handling fee is crazy for a small part like a battery tray when you could have sent it via USPS Parcel Post for $8 or even flat rate priority mail cause we are the 50th State and are as American as apple pie. I may be brown, but my blood runs all American. My family have graduated from grass shacks to modern homes with electricity and plumbing. My family all served and continue to serve in all US Military branches. I've got them in the Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines. Anyhow, What's the handling fee for? It's not like you're lifting a 100lb item LOL! S/H cost more than the part when it didn't have to be that away. Just felt like an insult. Was it? BTW, anyone with a US mail box will have USPS services that include free outbound parcel pickup. But then again, you probably already knew that since you sale parts around the world for a living for many years.

DJ

If i find a mustang like that in here... OOOOOHHHH MAN!! Piece the cake and oh my god... any mustang convertible will sell in 30K + in a day!... That car in Uruguay is a good 5 to 10K bargain... as is!

My fastback was no better looking than this vert in here guys!!... I told you, I had to recolect the doors, hood, fenders etc from the backyard of the past owner and the grass was all over the parts!!... Good luck the guy is a Navy fan and he painted everything in some orange primer that is supposed to use in the sea, hard as a rock and imposible for the humidity to reach the metal...

You hear me talking about the boxes i still have with some parts of my car and other spare parts... That boxes were actually black nylon garbage bags with the parts all wet inside and of course, again placed in the backyard with the sky as roof for mode than 7 years...

Well... my point is... i should live in the USA :p

If i find a mustang like that in here... OOOOOHHHH MAN!! Piece the cake and oh my god... any mustang convertible will sell in 30K + in a day!... That car in Uruguay is a good 5 to 10K bargain... as is!

My fastback was no better looking than this vert in here guys!!... I told you, I had to recolect the doors, hood, fenders etc from the backyard of the past owner and the grass was all over the parts!!... Good luck the guy is a Navy fan and he painted everything in some orange primer that is supposed to use in the sea, hard as a rock and imposible for the humidity to reach the metal...

You hear me talking about the boxes i still have with some parts of my car and other spare parts... That boxes were actually black nylon garbage bags with the parts all wet inside and of course, again placed in the backyard with the sky as roof for mode than 7 years...

Well... my point is... i should live in the USA :p
come on down brother! Just not a good idea to do this kinda business in the 50th State. Lower 49 has EVERYTHING and lots of companies ship for free within the 48 States. How cool is that? Arizona probably be the best for rust free cars. The things we take for granted eh? Wish I could send you the car for free. Just going to be scrap metal soon. Even the 1973 vert in Hilo Copart will probably end up being scrap metal. I wanted to bid for it, but shipping and including handling from the Copart yard will run me $1000 because it does not run vs only $250 if it did run. So, not going to bid on it.

WARNING! Viewer Discretion is advised. Contains Nudity and Graphic Violence.....While driving around in the 71 fastback, a guy pulls me over and tells me about a car like mine being used as target practice out in an open field on the windward side of the island. I didn't believe him cause I just figured the un trained eye will see a Camaro and call it a Mustang. Well, yesterday I was in the area and for shit and giggles, asked the local kids and sure enough, a red 1973 with custom paint ball graphics out in an open field. The pics will tell the rest of the story.

Bitter Sweet Moment as I see the car for the first time
2dr56xl.jpg

The youth and their idea of a perfect place to party

f0dttk.jpg

1495snt.jpg

141mrky.jpg

30udzf5.jpg

Factory Engine was a prototype Boss 529 Super Big Block, but someone already beat me to it :p

260alu0.jpg

Aloha,

DJ
Interesting....that kinda looks like the terrain of HAWAII!!!!

Back