Rear wheel update

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow they are a good looking rim, well done on your choice. And I thought I was been cool/daring putting 18's on my Mach ;)
Thanks for the comment. Your ride still looks good. I noticed that we both have the same color car's.. STAY TUNE. Car is getting lowered.

Finally had a chance to get the wheels mounted. Next day off i will be lowering it.

CAM00249.jpg

CAM00252.jpg

CAM00251.jpg

CAM00253.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The wheels look like they fit great. Yeah, your spoiler is actually on backwards.
Yes they fit nice. Thanks to all the help from all our fellow members. That answered all my silly questions. I WILL make sure that I correctly re install the rear spoiler... Still waiting to see if I lower it a bit when i check out its stance once the car dolly's are removed i will better know what am going to do with suspension.

Wheels look great!

Concerning the rear spoiler being on backwards, I'm willing to bet, without this site 50% of the spoilers on our model of car would be on backwards.

A couple of years ago at a car show I noticed a 72 with the spoiler on backwards, it's a hard call to make if you should tell the person or not, I went ahead and mentioned it to the owner and he took it as criticism and got a little angry...but I saw that same car a few months later and noted he had corrected the spoiler.

Wheels look great!

Concerning the rear spoiler being on backwards, I'm willing to bet, without this site 50% of the spoilers on our model of car would be on backwards.

A couple of years ago at a car show I noticed a 72 with the spoiler on backwards, it's a hard call to make if you should tell the person or not, I went ahead and mentioned it to the owner and he took it as criticism and got a little angry...but I saw that same car a few months later and noted he had corrected the spoiler.
I agree... I honestly had no clue till today that it was on backwards.

Thank godness its only a couple screws to fix the issue. Thanks for the comment on the wheels.

yeah a member on here had his spoiler on the wrong way and it split in to two pieces at speed ... a kinda costly mistake
Thumbs up man .... I didnt realize till you brought it to my attention.

Thanks it will be getting changed around before i pull her out this summer......

Hi everybody. very instructive post! do you know which is the name of those wheels (on the purple car...)?

Latest posts

Back