• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Richmond VA Area Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"INTERIOR NEEDS COMPLETE RESTORATION ( ALL IS THERE )"

From how deep it is buried, the bottom of the car is probably NOT there :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Id buy that if i was closer can easily make sme cash on it im sure hed take 600

Yup..Being down in Va im sure it will have alot of rust..I hate when people put cars like this up for sale and dont take 30 min of there time to clean the crap from under it...lol...If it was my car..I would have it pulled out of there or atleast raked up...But mite luck out and the car has not been sitting there too many years like that...I would definatly give it a look if it was close to me.

Sadly a majority of the 71-73 I have seen around here are sitting in a field or the woods around here(Richmond). Interesting a number have showed up for sale recently. To bad the ones I looked at were to far gone to even bother.

None of the VIN and door numbers were even worth the time need to bring them back from the dead. Plain cars with nothing special about them.

Two items are worthy of mention on this fastback: 1) the chrome strip high up on the fender and door. Very rare option I think?. 2) the bumper guards on the front bumper instead of on the rear. Odd looking to me.

Mine had the exact same bumper guards on the front bumper. They were part of the appearance protection group.

Those chrome moldings on the fenders and the hood around the windshield I've only seen on Grandes so far.

Here's a pic of my original bumper guards:

Picture

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dad's Boss has the bumper guards on the front.

A buddy and I looked at that car, FWIW, the only good parts are the drivers side door and fender. The floors are ok, but the cowls are gone, I mean like you can reach through the engine compartment to the passengers side floor board! There isn't any interior or motor, he has a 351C 2-bolt block and 4-barrel open chamber heads and he wants 800 for them too.

I had to Google Goochland. I didnt believe the name was real!!!!

Back