Scored some good parts today

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 "Q Code"
I answered an ad on craigslist and took the 2 hour drive to Savannah this morning. Gentleman there is in the process of restoring a 1973 Mustang for a customer that wants the front end of a 71/2 because he likes the turn signals in the lower valance so he is selling off a lot of parts. Picked up both 73 fenders, the front and rear valance and a great front bumper and grill, also he threw in a set of dynacorn 71/2 fenders that have a little knick in them because of shipping. Great deal, much less than the price of one of the dynacorn fenders.  The gentleman showed me his project cars at his shop and another location, had 4 or 5 mustang verts ranging from 68 to 73 and a really nice shelby barn find that still looked like it was only a few years old, great condition. We spend about 3 hours talking cars, really good to listen to his stories and he was extremely fair on the parts price. Great people in the vintage car world, glad to have met him. By the way, the 73 front bumper is heavier than I thought.

Sounds like you got a good deal and made a new friend. Weight lifters use the 73 front bumper assembly as a work out weight. There is a fiberglass option available from Crites. Chuck

Back