• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!!! March 351C pulley and bracket setup for alt & PS

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
71' Grande project.
SOLD - 8-14-18

I am selling my March v-belt setup for a Cleveland.  Finish is clear Powdercoat, everything but the water pump and crank pulley have never been mounted.  The crank and water pump pulley are nice, but do have some shelf wear and the powder coating worn out of one of the belt grooves.  I don't think March makes a setup to mount a modern AC compressor with the V-belt setup, but the part numbers are below and their customer service should be able to help out if you have any questions.  If you want to shed some weight and go to a Saginaw style power steering pump this is one way to go about it.

$300 plus shipping.  I think it will all fit in a large USPS flat Rate box which is just shy of $19.  All the info on the parts is below the picture.

What you get

30400 Alternator bracket (for Ford 1G alternator)

30405 Power steering bracket (for 1974 & earlier keyed shaft  Saginaw "canned ham" style pumps") -comes with March pulley.

1691 3 groove Crank pulley

1618 single groove Water pump pulley

Brackets are complete with all instructions and hardware.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back