Sometimes bad things just happen to good people

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could someone post the link here? And keep this post bumped. I don't get on here as often as I should and almost marked everything read until I saw Steve's bump. I'll donate as soon as I figure out the link.
I'll go back in and take the bold off his e-mail address. Just log into your paypal account and send your donation to:

[email protected]

Thanks
Thanks that makes it easier...gonna give a little each check

Last Jerry told me they were right around $400. We had a member from overseas just in the last few days donate over $100 US. Wish we knew who but I think that's not as important at this point. As I stated before there are very noble members on this formum. I'm proud of all of you! ;) I copied this post on VMF, last I looked today, 118 visits, No POSTS!

UPDATED 10:02PM 160 views, 0 replies. :( Knew I had come to the right place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Jerry told me they were right around $400. We had a member from overseas just in the last few days donate over $100 US. Wish we knew who but I think that's not as important at this point. As I stated before there are very noble members on this formum. I'm proud of all of you! ;) I copied this post on VMF, last I looked today, 118 visits, No POSTS!

UPDATED 10:02PM 160 views, 0 replies. :( Knew I had come to the right place.
::shrug::::laugh::

Last bump! Thanks to all who helped this couple out. Jerry and Mary have been extremely overwhelmed and I know what we've done....Very good thing! Thanks folks. ::goodjob::

Back