Sound system install

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Q code Mach 4spd
2004 350z
2005 Corvette
1971 Camaro SS/RS
Hey guy's finished up the sound system install in my Camaro..I know it's not a stang but the system I did would lend itself perfectly to our cars too..Whole deal was a tad over 600.00 including cables..Kick ass sound for cheap ! Check it out

Looks and sounds great......must sound amazing in the car itself!
Thanks Ken..It does..Vid doesn't do it justice..Can't wait to dial everything in..& Hit the Highway:) The h.u. has tons of features for sound control..

Damn, that sounds nice. I can only imagine how it would sound like after you get it all tuned up. ::goodjob::

Rich

Thats a real nice system Scott, the Madman sounded great. Does the head unit control the I-pod or just have an auxiliary input? Which R.F. amp is that?

Did you mount the dash speakers as well?

Details man... details???

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats a real nice system Scott, the Madman sounded great. Does the head unit control the I-pod or just have an auxiliary input? Which R.F. amp is that?

Did you mount the dash speakers as well?

Details man... details???
Thanks Jeff,

Yes the dash speakers are mounted

I had a post about the frt dash speakers I did with a homemade mount

Here's a pic of all the components minus the head unit

Clarion doesn't make that head unit anymore but the next closet replacement would be this all the specs are listed..Yes it has 2 inputs..aux input & usb input to control the ipod

http://www.clarion.com/us/en/products/2012/audio/source_units/cd/CZ702/us-en-product-hi_1259559424064.html

100_3518.JPG100_3520.JPG100_3521.JPG

Back