Spring Compresser on CL

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy has these compressors listed on eBay all the time. Wish I would have bought it to do my springs. I bought one from NAPA and had to modify it to work. What a cluster you know what!

This guy has these compressors listed on eBay all the time. Wish I would have bought it to do my springs. I bought one from NAPA and had to modify it to work. What a cluster you know what!
I bought the one off e-bay and it was so easy to remove and install the front springs. With this design I had no worries with the spring releasing from the tool.

-jbojo

I bought the one off e-bay and it was so easy to remove and install the front springs. With this design I had no worries with the spring releasing from the tool.

-jbojo
I think I'm going to buy one anyway. I was so nervous using the one with hooks.

Have you guys thought about this route...

I just pulled my springs this week and was able to borrow a coil spring compressor from Autozone for free...I also checked with Pep Boys and Oreilly and they both loan for free.

Jeff

Back