Starting a Y00t00b channel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Various
Hi Stateside sweaty folks 🤪

I'm beginning a video chan called "Time Travel Workshop"
getting old things and making them well again with a combination of my electronics, body spray and what mech skillz I have.

just making some test videos to get used to the kit - editors, cameras, sound and content

if anyone here is a seasoned y00t00ber any advice would be gratefully received.

btw - if any of you guys have vintage audio with freaky issues - message me - I can help you get it working again.

Last edited:
A bit long and drawn out, but, wow! you have talent. You're not just a bunch of fancy adjectives!!
I wish you were closer. I have a vintage 8 track player/recorder I'd love to get going again, but no-one here seems to be able to fix it.
Good luck with your Y000T000b channel.

Great idea. Your video was good but as mentioned a bit too long at the end. The video was also a little shaky in a few spots. I liked the music and overall, for a test try it was pretty good. There isn't to many people left that can do component repair anymore. It's either replacing boards or get new. Might want to list your companies name and phone number at the end of each video to help generate business. Good luck on your endeavor.

I liked it too. I think people want to see their creator at work, so, I’d add a part where you’re working on it, And as mentioned, unless you have a faster frame rate, I would slow down the panning so the focus can catch up. Overall, I am impressed with your skills. Thanks for keeping alive the idea that things can be fixed.

Back