Staying In Tune With Asking Prices

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Hey Folks,

It would be safe to say that a lot of American forum members probably would have come across this website in their travels, but just in case, i thought i would bring it to attention, as it makes interesting reading on various 123 Mustangs on sale around America and Canada. As well,you can explore many other brands, makes and models of classic cars with the site.

What's on offer, what the asking prices are, the eye candy, - it's all there.

A good web site i thought for keeping up with things.::thumb::

http://www.cars-on-line.com/mustang_3.html

Cheers,

Greg.:)

Thanks Guys,

Yeah, there's a lot of good stuff on this site. I've been scoping it out for a few years now, and found it a good source of seller's info. It does get updated on a regular basis too.

Interesting to see also what monies the '71 429CJ Mach 1 seller's are asking for too.

Pre internet days I used to take a few months of Hemmings Motor News - average the asking price of the car I was interested in and then subtract 20%.

This would almost always get me to within a few hundred bucks of what I finally sold it for or could actually expect to buy one for. Worked well for years.

I have sold several cars using the site you posted in the last few years. Good buyers, never got blasted up with spam after I joined or sold. Much better than ebay or cragslist for selling a vehicle.

I buy all of my cars off of CL. Being old and retired I have cash in hand and try to be the first to pounce on something that is priced low regardless of make.

Bought and flipped about 8 CL cars this year including a complete 1970 Mach 1 that we got for $8100.00 along with a 20 plus year collection of parts.

Happy New Year to all!

- Paul of MO

Thanks Guys,

Yeah, there's a lot of good stuff on this site. I've been scoping it out for a few years now, and found it a good source of seller's info. It does get updated on a regular basis too.

Interesting to see also what monies the '71 429CJ Mach 1 seller's are asking for too.

Possible thread Hijack:

Did anyone go see or buy the '71 C code 429 car that was posted on CL in Alabama? $2500.00 for a seeming solid shell, piles of parts he took off of the car, and a clear title. He sent me a pic of his "pile of parts" and it included what looked like a period correct 429 engine - he said the engine came out of the Mustang but was no good. I bet it was the original one.

To far to go get it so I linked it up here - hope someone got it!

- Paul of MO

Last edited by a moderator:
Back