thinking about putting different buckets in my coupe any ideas?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stangrpunk72

Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang coupe -exterior decor group
5.0 EFI conversion
explorer upper and lower intake
GT40 heads
Trickflow stage one cam
T-5 5 speed conversion
9in rear
coming soon rear disk brakes

99 Ford Ranger XLT
mostly stock but always down for whatever.
As im getting real close to getting my stang back on the road im starting to think about getting some more comfortable seats than the stock ones. it would be really awesome if they reclined too, has anybody transplanted seats out of anything else? any ideas?

thanks

I read on a forum about someone wanting to put seats from an 03 or 04 Mach 1 into their classic stang. All the power controls are built into the seat so just need to get power to it. They have the retro look and would probably look good in our cars. I'll try and find some pictures of our 04 seats.

I like how the cordoba seats look in that car , but i really want to be able to recline the seats. im also thinking about stock seats out of a 94-04 mustang

I put '98 GT leather interior in my '72 conv. Had to make a support for the rear seat bottom but it gave me a place to put the speakers and a rear courtesy light.

1185_01_03_12_3_37_34.jpeg

1185_01_03_12_3_38_45.jpeg

i just bought some sportsman pro car scat seats. i'm waiting for the adapter brackets to come in.

Back