Three mustangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triostang

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Convertible
1972 Coupe
1971 Boss
Hello!

New here from the state of texas. The 71-73 body style is by far my favorite since i was 11 when my father told me his 1972 mustang coupe would be mine when I get my drivers license. The car has become such a favorite that I have 3 mustangs.

a 73 convertible 302/auto

1972 coupe as an ongoing project

and recently. A 1971 boss 351 that is non numbers matching that I am currently scavenging the internet for original parts.

Pictures will soon be available.

I am very close to you homeless!

Welcome tot he forums! Can't wait to see some photos!

::welcome::

Welcome from montevideo, Uruguay!! :)

Great you have 3 cars!! :) we would love to see pictures and hear stories behind each car :)

We are very participative in here so dont be shy and share your knowledge my friend!! ;)

Also... Give "homeless" a place to crash you that you're si close! Je!!

This is a very welcoming message board!

Here is my 73 vert. I still need to take pictures of my 72 as it sits, and the boss.

2418pdf.jpg

Welcome to the site, sounds like you have great taste in cars to have 3 of the 71/73 Mustangs. Keep the pictures coming.

3 is a respectable number. I think I have 9 but lost count unless I start naming them off. Lol

Welcome!

A friend of mine who has 7 kids used that line on me when we had baby # 4. I alway thought it was a fun thing to say & use it wherever I can. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back