UPDATE 10/1/13 - Seatle/Tacoma area meet and greet - Week of Oct 7, 2013

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pat if you can make it I'll swing by your house and pick you up after work so we can car pool.

Jim
Okay. I'm usually home by 1715.
Cool pick you up then. Don, Pat and I should be arriving "around" 6:45 depending on traffic, could be 15 minutes earlier or 15 minutes later.

Jim

Absolutely a possibility that my trip will be canceled. However, don't let that stop you guys from having a great a meet up. Jim, please take the reigns and press on. ;)

I'm still working for now but most of the base personnel aren't and won't be at work to meet with my team next week. So if this continues for a couple more days I will pull the plug on the trip.

Bunch of jack arses in DC! :mad: I say FIRE them all except the ones in their first term, elect an all new group and no more than TWO term limits for ALL of them from here on out!

My trip is officially postponed with no new date. Please keep the date and you guys have the meet and greet. I'll catch you cats in a few weeks or later even.

My trip is officially postponed with no new date. Please keep the date and you guys have the meet and greet. I'll catch you cats in a few weeks or later even.
Don,

Since the three of us in Washington that were able to meet with you next week, just met up last week at a car show, we'll cancel the meet and reschedule once you get a new date.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, sounds like a plan. I'll post the new trip dates as soon as congress figures out how to get the government to reopen.

Back