• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

various 71-73 parts, mostly fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No coupe roof I'll keep an eye out

I believe I do have a decent head light harness I'll check and drop you a pm

guys i picked up another project and am selling alot of stuff i have gotten through 3 cars, etc so if your looking for something just askeverything is mostly 71 or 72 fastback mach 1 stuff.

im in pa, i dont prefer shipping larger objects

things i dont have to save some time

ram air stuff

4 speed stuff

fold down seat plastics

anything else is fair game,

i also have some stuff left for a vert

complete top frame motor and wiring=80

interior plastics blue in color= 40

also two sets of 87- 93 foxbody black door panels for a gt, pretty good shape some flaws in map pockets and speaker grills missing, 100 per pair
I need a pasengers side coil spring cover. How much for the cleanest one you have?

Coil spring cover? Not sure what you mean do you have a picture? Or more description

Thanks I do have one

Hi, do you have the am radio mount for the dash? The previous owner of my 72, cut the darn thing up to put in a newer system.

Also do you have A pillar trim? for driver and passenger?

If your talkin about the metal radio mount with the holes for the knobs I do a pillar as of right now if I don't get what I'm asking for my one project I will have a set available I'll p.m. you

looking for a nice pair of front running lights for 71-72,mounts to front valance below front bumper,just the housings,i have the lens,thanks casey

hey guys - still looking for the radio bezel, no evaporator sorry, manual or power steering box? i have a manual one and i believe an extra powr one too, the housings for the valance i believe i have them i have like 4 valances, shoot me a pm if interested. thanks

I need the a/c heater control panel connectors "behind dash" hopefully yours is better than mine. My control panel is great ...just need to hook her up.

May consider all the duct work if its nice/good condition.

Back