Vinnie’s garage

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the grey metal grate to access the space?
It can be removed to hoist heavy stuff like an engine.

To clarify. Entering the garage downstairs, you gotta walk to the back to use the stairs to go up:

1725972868013.png

The first floor I made looked like this (facing from rear to front - here you clearly see the grate which can be removed):

1725972920084.png

The extension that I recently added covers the space at the front. In this picture the garage door slides all the way up still. I first had to make that slide horizontally.

Thanks!

The Hague is a nice city, it's next to a little seaside village called Scheveningen which has a nice little boulevard. Depending on the transportation at your disposal you can travel outside the city and visit other big cities like Amsterdam (has real good museums if you're into those), Rotterdam or Utrecht. Or you can visit me in my garage on 21 or 22 september as it's a garage weekend for me.

Car events are not tooooo common here as the scene isn't that big. I had a look at a few calendars but I didn't see anything in your corner of the Netherlands that week, sorry...
Yep, I've been along the strand, taken in the sights, and sampled many of the good restaurants. I guess I'll venture into Rotterdam and check out the historic sights and a few breweries. Any preferences or recommendations on breweries or brew pubs?

Yep, I've been along the strand, taken in the sights, and sampled many of the good restaurants. I guess I'll venture into Rotterdam and check out the historic sights and a few breweries. Any preferences or recommendations on breweries or brew pubs?
The only brewery I know is Heineken in Amsterdam. For historic sights I'd also go to Amsterdam or Utrecht coz most of Rotterdam's historic sights were destroyed during WWII. The best pub in Amsterdam is Mulligans, an Irish bar.

If you are going to be in Amsterdam, check out Gollem (the Raamsteeg location). The place is tiny but I have never seen such a huge bottle selection in my life.

There was a small bar called In De Wildeman in Amsterdam (name may not be spelled 100% correctly). It was down an alley across from an old church. I enjoyed a few doubles and triples there (maybe a few too many). It is a short walk from Central Station. Hold on to your wallet and passport while bar hopping in Amsterdam as there are certainly pickpockets.

Back