• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Vehicles Wanted Wanted Light Pewter or Calypso Coral 71 Boss 351 or Mach 1 with 429

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I documented one of the Calypso Coral bosses back at an Indy MCA show years ago. I had been in Perkins collection prior to being sold to the owner showing it. It was original paint except for the under carriage.

Since you're in Texas, have you ever spoken to Finley Ledbetter at Blue Oval Car Barn? He would be someone that probably knows where one like you want is.
Whether or not he would tell you... is another thing:unsure:

https://1971mustangs.com/
I spoke with Finley at the Boss Nationals in August and he is selling some 72 R codes. Those are a collectable unknown. I think they will be desirable in the future.

I spoke with Finley at the Boss Nationals in August and he is selling some 72 R codes. Those are a collectable unknown. I think they will be desirable in the future.
Could possibly be the next big thing but I don’t really care about the next big thing. I have little to no interest in a 72 R code.
A well optioned and well restored 71 J code or Boss for fair market value is what I’m after. Simple as that.

Back