Wausau Wisconsin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally Have my first Mustang ! I have Had other project I built a 68 Chevelle and a Pro street custom Chopper. But I have always wanted a Mustang and I made that dream come true last week! Time to get busy !
Well done. Seems you don't need to hear the lecture of over extending yourself and spending too much money as you've done this before but this is a great site for little tips and tricks and it's all aimed at doing the work yourself and ultimately saving money. I picked up a lot of info on this site when I restored my '73 coupe and I'm grateful to all the contributers, everyone take a bow because I can't remember names. Try to keep your car as factory as you can as there are plently of hotties around but people are coming around to factory standard because they are rare. In saying that a few things to consider. Use a bigger sway bar up front and install a good rear sway bar. These stop everything from lifting and twisting in corners and make the car a really good driver. Suspension is key with these cars. Do it right and you'll blow off the kid racers on every corner without lifting your foot all the while listening to ZZ Top with your elbow out the window.

Welcome, fellow Cheesehead!
LOL awesome

Thank you Bruce , I am DIY kind of guy so ! Im excited

I finally Have my first Mustang ! I have Had other project I built a 68 Chevelle and a Pro street custom Chopper. But I have always wanted a Mustang and I made that dream come true last week! Time to get busy !
Well done. Seems you don't need to hear the lecture of over extending yourself and spending too much money as you've done this before but this is a great site for little tips and tricks and it's all aimed at doing the work yourself and ultimately saving money. I picked up a lot of info on this site when I restored my '73 coupe and I'm grateful to all the contributers, everyone take a bow because I can't remember names. Try to keep your car as factory as you can as there are plently of hotties around but people are coming around to factory standard because they are rare. In saying that a few things to consider. Use a bigger sway bar up front and install a good rear sway bar. These stop everything from lifting and twisting in corners and make the car a really good driver. Suspension is key with these cars. Do it right and you'll blow off the kid racers on every corner without lifting your foot all the while listening to ZZ Top with your elbow out the window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the Bike I built
2qx5p9g.jpg

Here is the Bike I built
2qx5p9g.jpg
Here is the Chevelle I built!
t9k5l3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sweet! Can't wait to see how your Mustang turns out.
Thank you ,Yeah me to . I have the Bike up for sale to Help fund My Mustang Project!

Back