Well hello there! :) New to me '71 Sports Roof

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see the 71 - 73 forum growing, great these cars aren't disappearing of the planet. Welcome.

Always had a love for Mustang's and when I had the chance to get a Mustang of my own that I could restore back to the beauty it once was I jumped on it! I love the cars and can't wait to learn all I can during this restorative process. 1971 Sports Roof, haven't figured her a name yet but I feel it's coming down the line soon.

This is all exciting!!!

Pic's of my beauty coming soon!
Where are those pics Sally? ;)

Always had a love for Mustang's and when I had the chance to get a Mustang of my own that I could restore back to the beauty it once was I jumped on it! I love the cars and can't wait to learn all I can during this restorative process. 1971 Sports Roof, haven't figured her a name yet but I feel it's coming down the line soon.

This is all exciting!!!

Pic's of my beauty coming soon!
Where are those pics Sally? ;)
Thanks for the reminder! Trying to load pics!

10361ie.jpg

Trust me - as you post more pics, it becomes a lot easier.

Glad to see you got a pic of your car on here!

You can also post cars to the "Gallery" link at the top of the page.

OK I see you already posted some there... my bad.

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see the 71 - 73 forum growing, great these cars aren't disappearing of the planet. Welcome.
Agree, it appears people have suddenly taken a "hankering" to our models are getting them back on the roads, they're popping up every where.

To Sally, welcome from Washington State!

Jim

::welcome::from Otsego, Minnesota! Ooh, she looks priddy. I love that 'first time pulling in the driveway' feeling of a new toy.

Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back