hi my name is Mila

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm Quoting Sheriff 41, it says it all;

"You like Mustangs and you're seeking advice and conversation about these cars. That's all I need to know. Good luck with your MBA studies.
I had a thread I created under the 7173 Mustang talk and basically I was asking about about the suspension on these Mustangs for some reason I went to look up that thread because I person actually gave me some great advice and a couple of websites that I could read and get information on But the thread is gone I am wondering if I posted that in the wrong spot I’m not I’m not too sure I don’t I don’t get for them sometimes they don’t use them that often. Thanks I will need you all the luck I can get because it is a little more difficult than I had thought it was going to be the money because there’s no student loans for graduate classes so gotta pay cash for everything

Hi Mila, glad to have you on here. We all come from different backgrounds and have different life stories, and love for these Mustangs bring us all together. We welcome you to the group and hope you get lots of good info and resources from this site, as most of us have. Your '71 is gorgeous, hope to see the progress!
Thank you that’s what I was hoping for is you know meet some new people like-minded that has some more experience than I do. I have already created my to do list I will be starting on it a couple of weeks once all the parts get in and I will add some photos and see what you guys think
I'm Quoting Sheriff 41, it says it all;

"You like Mustangs and you're seeking advice and conversation about these cars. That's all I need to know. Good luck with your MBA studies.
I had a thread I created under the 7173 Mustang talk and basically I was asking about about the suspension on these Mustangs for some reason I went to look up that thread because I person actually gave me some great advice and a couple of websites that I could read and get information on But the thread is gone I am wondering if I posted that in the wrong spot I’m not I’m not too sure I don’t I don’t get for them sometimes they don’t use them that often. Thanks I will need you all the luck I can get because it is a little more difficult than I had thought it was going to be the money because there’s no student loans for graduate classes so gotta pay cash for everything

I'm undeleting. You came up on StopForumSpam, a resource forums use to keep track of spammers. Apologies. I should have looked into your account further. It's a nice reminder for me slow down.

Welcome to the forum, looks like you have a nice mustang to work with.

Hi Mila, glad to have you on here. We all come from different backgrounds and have different life stories, and love for these Mustangs bring us all together. We welcome you to the group and hope you get lots of good info and resources from this site, as most of us have. Your '71 is gorgeous, hope to see the progress!
Thank you for the warm welcome

Latest posts

Back