What's in a name?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job so far!

I know a few more members´names but I don´t wanna disclose them if they don´t do it themselves.

Great idea. Mark73Mach1 = Mark

Mustang Dynasty --- Mikke

Seriously? Bill

Seriously? Bill73Ragtop....
Hi Bill,

yes, obviously there are cases where some members state their first names in their Forum Names and leave their first names below after a post, but of course, many members don't, and so the First Name Library forms an excellent source of reference to any member who would like to communicate with another, and use their first name to do so.:)

The First name reference library is there for any Forum member to take advantage of if they have the need.

Thanks Bill,

Greg.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously? Bill

Seriously? Bill73Ragtop....
Hi Bill,

yes, obviously there are cases where some members state their first names in their Forum Names and leave their first names below after a post, but of course, many members don't, and so the First Name Library forms an excellent source of reference to any member who would like to communicate with another, and use their first name to do so.:)

The First name reference library is there for any Forum member to take advantage of if they have the need.

Thanks Bill,

Greg.:)
Hi Greg: Sorry, I was just doing a wise-ass LOL....obviously I appreciate your considerable efforts for the forum

Back