Wheels?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love those Ansen Slot wheels. Unfortunately I am looking for custom backspaces on a 17 inch wheel. I don't really want to spend $1000 each.
They do look really good, and exactly, $4,000 is a big chunk of change for just wheels
No kidding. If I'm not mistaken, American Racing sells a 17x8 that will work well for the front. I would assume that shouldn't be too expensive. But a 17x9 or wider, no thanks..

I believe it is driver: San Francisco
Thanks

that'll buff out
Haha

I love those Ansen Slot wheels. Unfortunately I am looking for custom backspaces on a 17 inch wheel. I don't really want to spend $1000 each.
They do look really good, and exactly, $4,000 is a big chunk of change for just wheels
No kidding. If I'm not mistaken, American Racing sells a 17x8 that will work well for the front. I would assume that shouldn't be too expensive. But a 17x9 or wider, no thanks..
Maybe some site will have a fantastic sale sometime soon haha

Last edited by a moderator:
So we've been looking at different rims and many people have the magnum 500's because they look pretty good on most classic cars, but can someone explain why the prices of them are from $130-$800 a rim?

Ex:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wvi-54-5812042/overview/

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/bvi-94-7923405/overview/
17" compared to a 15" for starters
I know that would factor because the most expensive are 18", but it doesn't seem that the size would make the price change that much

Ah ok, the hub caps aren't too bad for being the orig. and I like the look the dog dish ones too actually seeing them.

I went digging through some paperwork I've gathered through the years and web sited, and hyena429 is right, you got the standard wheels on your car.

but your car has a nice list of options factory installed.
You know what car he has? hehe

That game isn't even remotely realistic. If that's supposed to be San Fransisco, where are all the bums?

I went digging through some paperwork I've gathered through the years and web sited, and hyena429 is right, you got the standard wheels on your car.

but your car has a nice list of options factory installed.
You know what car he has? hehe

^^haha

Yeah.. I heard that if you play the game in high def, tou can actually smell the fresh sourdough bread and urine..

Back