Wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posted by 72fastback - Today 02:01 AMpersonally if i where to get new rims I would go with something like this. These kind of wheels make a car look like it is ready for anything.
those are centerlines, a few companies make knock-off of them as well. def give the car a nice racecar from the past type of look.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have said it before in another post. For me personally I wouldn't want 5 spoke wheels because 95% of mustangs out there have them and I want my car to be a little different. And my car is not a mach or boss it is just a normal fastback. So I am not looking to keeping it stock looking. The 5 spoke wheels look great but I want something a little different and was really happy that it had turbocast II wheels from an AMX. Only thing that would make them better for me was if they where 15" instead of 14's. But then again it's different.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have said it before in another post. For me personally I wouldn't want 5 spoke wheels because 95% of mustangs out there have them and I want my car to be a little different. And my car is not a mach or boss it is just a normal fastback. So I am not looking to keeping it stock looking. The 5 spoke wheels look great but I want something a little different and was really happy that it had turbocast II wheels from an AMX. Only thing that would make them better for me was if they where 15" instead of 14's. But then again it's different.

I really like the looks of your AMX rims on the car. It was the first thing that got my attention. Looks classic and classy!

I used to have Centerlines on mine. I love those on Mopars, and had to have them but somehow I didn't dig the look on my Mustang.

If you scroll down on my submission to the Car of the Month feature, you'll find a pic of the car before it was restored with the Centerlines on.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-yellow-72-convertible

I really like the looks of your AMX rims on the car. It was the first thing that got my attention. Looks classic and classy!

I used to have Centerlines on mine. I love those on Mopars, and had to have them but somehow I didn't dig the look on my Mustang.

If you scroll down on my submission to the Car of the Month feature, you'll find a pic of the car before it was restored with the Centerlines on.

http://www.7173mustangs.com/thread-yellow-72-convertible
i think they look pretty good on there myself.

Back