where to post pics of my barn find

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach1
2000 mustang
1995 ford lightning red
yep been tucked away sence 1978 been sitting outside for 2 years (move out to make ROOM for his ranger) befor i snaged her up. mostly rust the is the floors minor repair. it was e code yellow but the guy i bought it from hates yellow so he repainted her

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: from Maine,yeah we all like pics & stories here.You can also put pics in your photo album,garage & registry.

thanks to all oh i will be posting of her soon and i letting you all know what i paid for her:)

Welcome from coastal Alabama! The tinypic button works great for posting photos. Congrats on the barn find.

Welcome from coastal Alabama! The tinypic button works great for posting photos. Congrats on the barn find.
thats was my next question how post pics

the barn find

71MUUSATANG_zps8e48855e.png

thats me in the black t shirt the guy steering the 71 rather grag his beer the wheel :):):):)

STANGS_zps7b5b8475.png

untitled_zpsd81d42fb.png

thats me in the black shirt the steering the 71 rather grag his beer the wheel :):):):)

1971S.png

i have the bumpers i have rear spoiler going to be easy resteration for me. there few dozen guys and girls want that to buy it but i keep saying the same thing ITS NOT FOR SALE :D

Very nice find!
thank you the first thing i did is rip up the carpet to how bad the floors was minor repair frame rails solid truck tiny rust hole in it

the worst rust is bottom of the doors so i be looking for rust free doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back