where to post pics of my barn find

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the 70 for sale? Welcome from Chesapeake, VA!

Welcome from Northern Virginia. Looks like a great deal. Keep the pictures and updates coming. Good question about the 70, is it for sale?

on the 70 i,m trying to get it he wont budge on it YET 302 4v used to be red mustang yes got pics of her and the 68 cougar i got to

and the next time i post pic of my 71 mach. i will tell the story about it and what i paid for her :) some people hate will hate me

Last edited by a moderator:
::welcome:: From San Diego. Congrats on your find.

I won't hate you when you tell us what you paid for your Mach 1. Rather you mite hate me for what I didn't pay for mine.:cool:

on the 70 i,m trying to get it he wont budge on it YET 302 4v used to be red mustang yes got pics of her and the 68 cougar i got to

and the next time i post pic of my 71 mach. i will tell the story about it and what i paid for her :) some people hate will hate me
You got a 68 Cougar too? Show some pics!

and the next time i post pic of my 71 mach. i will tell the story about it and what i paid for her :) some people might will hate me
You got a 68 Cougar too? Show some pic

ok will do only a few pics of it i parted it out sat out for 12 with no doors or fenders

the 68 cougar ihave more pics of this car but on the computer yet

cougar_zps2832f0b2.png

i paid for the 71 mach1 but got this one for free

Sorry for the late reply but here´s a belated ::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe!

:)

I'm diggin' it and the 87? F150 too.
thanks my grey truck it is 92 it did have tail gate but was hooking up my tarilor last year and dumb tailgate came lose and hit in the head so i yanked it off and through it in a car that was taking to the crusher:D:rolleyes:

true story

Sorry for the late reply but here´s a belated ::welcome:: from Luxembourg / Europe!

:)
thank you nice convert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back