• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wiring harness for console gauges

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MustangLane

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Coupe, 302 auto. Restore project.
Hi Guys and gals! I'm looking for the wiring harness to the 3 gauge unit that fits into the center console. Anyone have stock and ready to sell? /Lyle

Hi Guys and gals! I'm looking for the wiring harness to the 3 gauge unit that fits into the center console. Anyone have stock and ready to sell? /Lyle
Check with midlife... he should be able to help.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Cheers. /Lyle

You might check with Don at Ohio Mustang Supply and Mike at MotorCity Mustang too.

Good luck.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself here: http://www.7173mustangs.com/forum-introductions

Be sure and post up some pics of your car! THX

Ray
Cheers. /Lyle

Last edited by a moderator:
I manufacture them from parts of earlier cars. $50 includes shipping, a 2 year warranty, and 100% customer satisfaction.

I manufacture them from parts of earlier cars. $50 includes shipping, a 2 year warranty, and 100% customer satisfaction.
Thanks mate, will get back to ya soon. Waiting for my gauge set to arrive from your end of the universe.

Latest posts

Back