woot!! a site for big stangs!! hello all

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
4300d:) 716cfm..lol.matching them carbs are bringing some bank now days with the restore guys..so many people threw them away....i thought i corrected that..but it must of not posted....hehe

and on the seat pannels..like he said..ford should of had plenty of service parts...and why change the mold too make it say 1974?.he as a mustang judge and restorer,,never seen 1973 rear seat pannels that were dated 1974..just somthing odd is all...and i wouldnt know..cause i dont frame up restore like he does...and he anal..on the right coatings and paint all the way down too the codes on heads of bolts....great mustang guy too talk too..he showed me pics he took of proto type mustangs that didnt get rolled out..cause ford would invite them to special sneek previews of cars too see what they thought...like the mach 3 and stuff..neat thou....im glad he takes the time too talk too me..he is a busy guy..but allways nice and seems too make time to help me..i was there when he was rolling out a black and silver 1971 429 they did..wow...it looked like new..i was making sure my keys were in my pocket when i looked at it..i didnt even wanna scratch it..lol...a guy was flying down from alaska too pick it up and drive it too seattle too boat it home....one of the first guys i met that did pro work and didnt look down on us old shade tree mechanics..lol..cause he knows..not everyone can afford too be that silly with there muscle cars..lol

another pic i took of my car sitting in the parking lot...i told my freinds these stangs dont look big at all once you pull them up next too other cars...my freind with a 1973 firebird thought it was way bigger than his car...in reality..its a little smaller when we pull them up too eachother..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back