• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Center Dash Bezel Black With Gauge Holes 1971-1973

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
-Former 70 & 72 Mustang coupes owner.
-69 Torino GT, Formal Roof, 351W, Edelbrock 600 cfm, dual plane high rise intake, long tube headers, AOD trans, dual flowmasters, Pertronix II Billet, 3.5 TRACLOC g/r, 15" Magnum 500s, 100A alt, mini-starter
-70 Mach 1, 351W, FMX
Gentlemen,

I'm looking at moving my supplemental gauges to the center section as opposed to where they are mounted beneath my lower dash near to my steering column. Does anyone have a quality Center Dash Bezel Black or Woodgrain with Gauge Holes?

I'll use my own gauges so I don't need those unless you just don't want to take the old ones off.

The pic is what I'm looking for. Preferred black but if the price is right and it's in good shape I'll repaint other colors.

KR

RB19.jpg

Gentlemen,

I'm looking at moving my supplemental gauges to the center section as opposed to where they are mounted beneath my lower dash near to my steering column. Does anyone have a quality Center Dash Bezel Black or Woodgrain with Gauge Holes?

I'll use my own gauges so I don't need those unless you just don't want to take the old ones off.

The pic is what I'm looking for. Preferred black but if the price is right and it's in good shape I'll repaint other colors.

KR
woodgrain or camera case?

Preferred camera case but woodgrain is good to go as long as it's not all chewed up.

Don at Ohio Mustang Supply has them in stock.
+1 and it will be new
Roger that. While having a new one is nice, it's probably going to cost twice as much than a decent used one. I also tend to question proper fitment on the repop items though since I've had a hit or miss experience.

Don at Ohio Mustang Supply has them in stock.
+1 and it will be new
Roger that. While having a new one is nice, it's probably going to cost twice as much than a decent used one. I also tend to question proper fitment on the repop items though since I've had a hit or miss experience.
Check price both ways. When you attach OEM to a part, people go nuts jacking up the price.

most of the originals have peeling / missing chrome

or

If they are nice they are

not for sale

or pricey

or

not for sale

or pricey
Like the one I have that is NOS. Been thinking about selling it but setting a price is tricky. Maybe auction is the way to go. Lots of woodgrain ones but the camera case ones are rare. Don, how do yours fit?

or

not for sale

or pricey
Like the one I have that is NOS. Been thinking about selling it but setting a price is tricky. Maybe auction is the way to go. Lots of woodgrain ones but the camera case ones are rare. Don, how do yours fit?
Agreed, it's certainly one of those nice to haves that I wouldn't want to spend over $100 on since the one I have is near mint (Ginger) and my gauges mounted under my dash are completely functional and visible. I figured with all the folks that had parts cars someone would part with one for $50-80 or so.

Back