• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB good steel

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wired Customs LLC

Reaction score
My Car
I have a 1972 Mach 1 and a 1968 Mustang Coupe
I have a 1972 Numbers matching Mach1, I have been restoring professionally for over 10 years. this one is pretty rough but I have restored worse. 

I am looking for quite a bit, I know CJ pony parts exist, but looking for cheaper if i can.

Interested in good fenders front or rear or parts of the front fenders, Rear fender/quarter pannels, Mach 1 Style hood and deck lid/trunk pan

I know to some people that sounds like a lot, but the structor is good and the floor pannels are easy and cheap to replace

Car is also for sale now, and the price will go up as i work on it and restore. 

After all my pannel work is done the price will be 6200

Buy now, buy now and ill restore it for you, or buy it when its a solid perfect roller

online roller

Plenty of places sell replacement panels, summit, CJ, Dallas Mustang, Ohio Mustang, Rock Auto etc. Was that car sitting on the bottom of the ocean?

You sound like you have stars in your eyes when you look at the car, lol.

Just my opinion. I would never try to fix that car. You say frame is good but it cannot be with all the rust showing. It will have 50 - 75 % of the thickness gone so no strength.

The cowl is gone and probably the front inner fenders.

This is a typical parts car would not bring $500 where I live. Glass does not rust but scratches ruin that also.

Just my opinion. I would never try to fix that car. You say frame is good but it cannot be with all the rust showing. It will have 50 - 75 % of the thickness gone so no strength.

This is a typical parts car would not bring $500 where I live. Glass does not rust but scratches ruin that also.
Im actually not a big mustang fan, I just restore sheetmetal a lot. Im a modal A man through and through. I have restored worse cars and made money off of them. I dont do it because i keep them, I fix them and sell as a business. Thee months from now ill be posting this one up for sale and youll be surprised

Im actually not a big mustang fan, I just restore sheetmetal a lot. Im a modal A man through and through. I have restored worse cars and made money off of them. I dont do it because i keep them, I fix them and sell as a business. Thee months from now ill be posting this one up for sale and youll be surprised

Im actually not a big mustang fan 
Nobody's perfect!

Could you, just for the sake of seeing how rust progresses when outside for decades, take a pict of the roof from within?

Back on topic, I think I saw a fender, doors and more from a 72 sprint coupe being offered not 2 days ago on here...

Back