• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free Karma parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'72 "mach" and a bunch of other stuff.
*EDIT*

I had to send the stuff away. It started to be an issue at the house.

I have some parts leftover from my build. They are free, but I won’t ship so if you are near Dallas, Tx…….

73 passenger fender fairly good condition

72 passenger fender minor damage at extension…no trim

Coupe trunk lid surface rust, but other than that a good part

Coupe rear seat set - good for recovering

Base hood hinges

Strut rods. Good take offs

Front sway bar

Two York compressors

Strut tower braces - need to be reconditioned

This stuff is free to pay it forward.

I will not ship.

Attachments

• IMG_4136.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4135.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4130.jpeg
    IMG_4130.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4129.jpeg
    IMG_4129.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4128.jpeg
    IMG_4128.jpeg
  • IMG_4127.jpeg
    IMG_4127.jpeg
  • IMG_4126.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4125.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4124.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Damn I needed that coupe trunk lid like 6 months ago, nice of you to offer it up
Thx.

Hopefully someone will take me up on stuff. I lost my storage so they will have to be scrapped soon. My wife will only tolerate them in her way for a bit. Honestly don’t blame her. House is a disaster area.

💩 I’ll drive to Texas for a nice free lid
It will definitely need to be reconditioned. Was yellow, then painted grey. It has been off the road since the early 90’s in storage.

I got laid off in January. They upped my storage in November to $509/month. Was $330 around a year ago. Mostly was cardboard. Once I got my project running, shipping boxes and extra parts were fair game for unloading.

Car was registered and drivable for the first time in 35ish years March 2023. I have been hoarding parts for 40 yrs.

Attachments

• IMG_4074.jpeg
    IMG_4074.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
It will definitely need to be reconditioned. Was yellow, then painted grey. It has been off the road since the early 90’s in storage.

I got laid off in January. They upped my storage in November to $509/month. Was $330 around a year ago. Mostly was cardboard. Once I got my project running, shipping boxes and extra parts were fair game for unloading.

Car was registered and drivable for the first time in 35ish years March 2023. I have been hoarding parts for 40 yrs.
Cool 😎 glad its roadworthy, I’m picking mine up from mechanic shop and will be driving it for the first time

Back