Yeah..I gotta beef with it!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Sportster Project
Alright guys...we're pretty much all adults here and we enjoy the looks of our cars. Sure, every now and then we give a little chirp at a stoplight here and there or to show the kid next to you in that tuner car that a 71-73 still has it where she counts. But what I really hate and just started to notice...is all all the stupid 'effing burnout vids on youtube! Don't get me wrong. Doing the filming at a strip or a nice restored Mach I (or any car for that matter) shown as they do on the staurday musclecar shows with some effort is great. Some guys make great posts.

But the 50 second crap of no focus- jittery camera movement by the buddy while the guy in the car with the ski cap does a powerbrake with the one hand out the window screaming "WHOOOOOOO" gets old.

...off my soapbox now....

Alright guys...we're pretty much all adults here and we enjoy the looks of our cars. Sure, every now and then we give a little chirp at a stoplight here and there or to show the kid next to you in that tuner car that a 71-73 still has it where she counts. But what I really hate and just started to notice...is all all the stupid 'effing burnout vids on youtube! Don't get me wrong. Doing the filming at a strip or a nice restored Mach I (or any car for that matter) shown as they do on the staurday musclecar shows with some effort is great. Some guys make great posts.

But the 50 second crap of no focus- jittery camera movement by the buddy while the guy in the car with the ski cap does a powerbrake with the one hand out the window screaming "WHOOOOOOO" gets old.

...off my soapbox now....
hahahahaha

I hear ya! I like to watch them just to hear the engine sounds but they do give hot rodders a bad name. Better to keep the burnouts on the track!

I hear ya! I like to watch them just to hear the engine sounds but they do give hot rodders a bad name. Better to keep the burnouts on the track!
FUNNY! I was searching YouTube for '73 Mustang (preferrably Grande) videos and only found 1 decent one...put to AC/DC music. Most "filming" was the equivalent of something from "Junkyard Wars".

Found the same thing w/the 2008 I had...Wonder sometimes if folks don't view it before uploading it!

Back