Yes or no??

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr 4x4, i have a good friend that has a wheel shop here in town {Lalos Custom Wheels), he has been selling wheels for well over 15 years and he agrees with the Cragars, he is checking things out for me to make sure i get the correct offsets:)
I know where he can pick up a set in San Angelo....... and sell to you CHEAP!
Oh, you're a funny man. :dodgy:

:p

Mr 4x4, i have a good friend that has a wheel shop here in town {Lalos Custom Wheels), he has been selling wheels for well over 15 years and he agrees with the Cragars, he is checking things out for me to make sure i get the correct offsets:)

OOHH CRAP,,, i get it:D:D:D

::beer::

Post the results of the offset...I, too, would be interested in his findings

Back