• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

refurbished tail light assemblies

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Q code
2007 GT
1969 Cougar Eliminator B302
CSX 7000 Shelby Cobra FIA
2020 Edge ST
2002 F250 V10
These are all original Ford tail lights (L&R), correct for 71-72, correct for 73 except for semi-gloss blackout. Cleaned, carefully dis-assembled, bright parts polished (few minor imperfections), bulb housings painted with plastic specific paint. Gaskets were cleaned and are useable. $125.00 Chuck SOLD

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0764.JPG

IMG_0766.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Are you cleaning the garage again?
Yes I am, gotta make some room. Chuck

Where were you when I was doing mine:huh: For anyone needing these this is a steal. Its a Royal PITA to do yourself.
It is a real PITA! Why I did two sets is beyond me. Repops are $300. Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck,

I just went in deep for two NOS 72 tail light assemblies off eBay. I knew I had to replace mine and the repops would have been over $200 so I spent the farm on these. Prefer the NOS stuff anyhow, but this time of the year is hard to spend money on the car.

NOS tailights.jpg

I am interested -- may call you next week to see if you still have them. The pair on my car has been busted up from the trunk side.

Back