rear wiring harness

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 mach1
I am installing a new wiring harness . I have two wires that are plun-in. One is yellow/lt green and the other is blue/black. Looking at the wiring diagram I assume they are for the trunk light and dome light which I don't have. Could anyone clarify this?

Thanks

Jim

IMG_0281.JPG

I am installing a new wiring harness . I have two wires that are plun-in. One is yellow/lt green and the other is blue/black. Looking at the wiring diagram I assume they are for the trunk light and dome light which I don't have. Could anyone clarify this?

Thanks

Jim
Lim, Not trying to be a smart A$# or anything but did you look under the data tab above at the top of the page,wiring diagrams. I tried but my eye sight is not so good sometimes

I agree... first start looking at the wiring diagrams...

Sometimes when harnesses has been modified here and there, best way is to present the cables on its place.. where it supossed to be and by the long of the cables you can predict to which bulb, instrument or whatever was it suppossed to be conected...

Roy, did check it. Looked at the diagram again.From what I can tell it is for the trunk and dome.

Jim
Cool I tried to look again also but my glases are at home:cool:

Hey found the magnifying glass and you are exactly right if what they are calling the luggage light is the trunk light.[/i]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back