NOS 71-73 Body Panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
66 Shelby Hertz clone,64 Galaxie 500 Convert
This is my first post on the 71-73 forum but I have been on VMF since the very early days of that forum.I know alot of the folks and have done quite alot of business from my store Ponderosa Mustang.I came across all these NOS parts and too be quite honest,I am not set up to handle,ship and store this many large items.I am in the process of buying alot of smaller NOS parts and really need the space.If you have some questions about pricing,let me know as its all going to be negotable.

Here is a list of the 71-73 items I have for sale

D1ZZ LH COUPE FULL QPANEL

D1ZZ RH '' '' ''

D3ZZ LH FENDER

D1ZZ FRONT CHROME BUMPER

D1ZZ 71-73 REINFORCEMENT FRT BUMPER

D1ZZ LH CONVERT FULL INNER AND OUTER ROCKER

D1ZZ RH '' '' ' '' ''

D2ZZ COUPE/CONVERT TRUNK LID

D2ZZ FASTBACK TRUNK LID

D1ZZ LH OUTER WHEEL HOUSE COUPE/FBACK

D1ZZ REAR VAL.......no cutouts

D1ZZ FRT VAL

D3ZZ MACH 1 GRILE

D1ZZ 2 OF THESE LH FRONT INNER FENDER

Thanks Matt

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. There is a vendor section for businesses such as yourself. I would suggest setting up a vendor account if you are going to have a lot more parts to sell.

Welcome to the site. There is a vendor section for businesses such as yourself. I would suggest setting up a vendor account if you are going to have a lot more parts to sell.
Welcome Matt.

In Matt's defense I've done businnes with him for my 65 and invited him to our forum specifically because he had these items. I don't believe he normally stocks much for our cars. In talking with him on the phone this morning he said he came across these NOS parts and thought he could pass them on. However, he is welcome and encouraged to setup a vendor account if he has parts availability for our cars in the future.

No problem guys...Matt is welcome to post a personal classified like this but I did send him a welcome email with advertising information in case he is interested in becoming a 7173Mustangs supporter!

Welcome to the site, Matt. As Scoot said, if you'll be selling many items I would contact Barry (Rocketfoot) for a vendor account. We're always glad to have sources for parts for our cars - I hope you will let us know when you come across 71 - 73 parts.

Glad to have you here!

Although I see nothing on your list of interest to me right nwo it might be nice to know where you are since many of your parts are bigger ones that would require expensive shipping and if you were near enough to pick up that could save money.

I do tend to wander a lot and picked up the passenger door on my car in Roanoke VA and the engine in central NE.

D3ZZ LH FENDER

Thanks Matt
Matt,

Welcome from Houston, Texas!

How much on these items?

Where are you located to figure out shipping to 77008.

Thanks,

Curtis

This is my first post on the 71-73 forum but I have been on VMF since the very early days of that forum.I know alot of the folks and have done quite alot of business from my store Ponderosa Mustang.I came across all these NOS parts and too be quite honest,I am not set up to handle,ship and store this many large items.I am in the process of buying alot of smaller NOS parts and really need the space.If you have some questions about pricing,let me know as its all going to be negotable.

Here is a list of the 71-73 items I have for sale

D1ZZ LH COUPE FULL QPANEL

D1ZZ RH '' '' ''

D3ZZ LH FENDER

D1ZZ FRONT CHROME BUMPER

D1ZZ 71-73 REINFORCEMENT FRT BUMPER

D1ZZ LH CONVERT FULL INNER AND OUTER ROCKER

D1ZZ RH '' '' ' '' ''

D2ZZ FASTBACK TRUNK LID

D1ZZ LH OUTER WHEEL HOUSE COUP

D1ZZ REAR VAL.......no cutouts

D1ZZ FRT VAL

D3ZZ MACH 1 GRILE

D1ZZ 2 OF THESE LH FRONT INNER FENDER

Thanks Matt
Price on the 71 front valance and 72 fastback trunk lid?

We have everything listed on ebay at ''selloldfordparts1'' if you want to see the pics of each item except for the front valance.We will have pics of the Frt Val later this week but its in great shape and priced at 200.00 and ship.The prices on ebay are FISHING prices so I dont expect to get that but you never know.MAKE AN OFFER and it could be yours.

I think DON65STANG wants the Fastback deck lid,so that item might be sold to him.

Thanks Matt

Back