Hello from Fayetteville, NC

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpoppachief07

Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Mach 1 w/302
Just want to say hello to everyone here at 7173 Mustangs.com.

I've found and great home for me and my 73 Mach 1 and look forward to making some friends.

Little bit about me, I did 20 years in the Army, retired at Ft. Bragg, NC (Fayetteville, NC). Hobbies include my 73, my Harley Street Glide, my youngest son's sporting events, and our dirt bikes.

Other than that, just looking to turn the 73 into a street pounder and looking at getting a newer Shelby Cobra (07-13) as well.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Jeff

Welcome from Fayetteville as well. I look forward to seeing your pics once you upload them in your Garage. Heck, I probably saw your car around town.

If you've seen the beat up black 71 Mach 1 or the deep green 71 Coupe around town, I know those guys. Mine is the Medium Brown Metallic 72 Coupe.

Ken

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

And I think it's time to use these guys again:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

:D

Hello from Navarre Florida

Thank you for your service! I did many TDYs to Pope AFB back in the day, dropping troops put the back of a C-130

....the good old days!

T2 ::welcome::

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Chesapeake VA

First of all thank you for your service to the American way of life a protecting all of us and our freedoms! Secondly, welcome from West TN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back