TMI has 71-73 deluxe door panels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
doorpanels 001.JPGI pickup up their catalog at Carlisle and low an behold it shows Part# 10-70101 available in black (3722) or white (4062). My scanner has gone haywire but here's a picture I took of the page. I have not idea on pricing or when they will be available.

Rex

Last edited by a moderator:
They have been in the catalog for over a year - no ETA

They made me sprint interior for a fastback [ out of comfort-weave ] in 1998

I had to send them the old back seat material - so they did the pattern right.

Don

I installed a set of those, last August. From Dallas Mustang. At the time I had no idea they'ed been unavailable. They are available in pre-cut(for door handles etc.), and uncut as in the photo above. I bought the cheaper un-cuts, bit of a hassle getting the cuts right, not un-doable though.

Tubo

I installed a set of those, last August. From Dallas Mustang. At the time I had no idea they'ed been unavailable. They are available in pre-cut(for door handles etc.), and uncut as in the photo above. I bought the cheaper un-cuts, bit of a hassle getting the cuts right, not un-doable though.

Tubo
Did they have a white plastic backing ?

I just looked on the Dallas Mustang site and they are there...$319 and they have 10% off now...so $287 plus shipping. Wonder if you can get them for power windows though??

Jeff

I just looked on the Dallas Mustang site and they are there...$319 and they have 10% off now...so $287 plus shipping. Wonder if you can get them for power windows though??

Jeff

Look at the part number

That is the same number I have from

Mustang Market

Item #DP71-73DLX-10

71-73 DOOR PANELS, DELUXE - Ginger.

I'll match that sale price too

Tubo
So on the panels you got from Dallas Mustang.

I would venture to say the plastic backing was white, the box said Mustang Market and had blue stripes on it.

The Mustang Market ones - end user cuts the cup hole

The Dashes Direct ones - cup hole is cut

The TMI ones Dallas advertizes - don't exist.

I had a set of repro deluxe panels years ago that were not great. Poor fit and innaccurate molding. I sent them back. Every repro I,ve seen you can spot as a repro from 10 yards. I hope these are better...

I got a set from Mustangs unlimited about 6 years ago, they had a black plastic backer, and were a perfect fit, the grain is slighty different from the original, but unless you are looking for it and comparing it, you'll never notice it. and it came with all of the cutouts done.

I have been very happy with them, I don't know who made them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have TMI seat covers and a boot cover the seat covers are loose at the top back of the seat I added 1/2" foam the old foam (still loose at the back) and the cover fits good but on side has too much material at the passenger side inside corner I would venture to say average product. Also the ginger color is lighter. I had a rat eat a hole in the one seat back so I will get them tightened up and the cover fixed. Heck it's only money.

it was a hassle to cut the handle holes and speaker holes exact, and the holes for the clips dont line up right , plus there is no chrome weather top trim on them and no way to mount it. i had to leave mine offand the pull handle mounting brackets were way off.

Back