Great pics of my 1972 Mach1..

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank's for the comments. I greatly appreciate it....I did half of the work or so. My sister does weddings and such on the side, so I have to give her a lot of credit for taking the pics with a great camera. I did the lighting and location, so it was a team effort. Over the years I've taken several film and photo classes so it really helped out with this project...If any of you are ever close to the Ventura County California area I'd have no problem lending a hand to help you with your own pics.

If any of you are ever close to the Ventura County California area I'd have no problem lending a hand to help you with your own pics.
I used to live up in Santa Barbara County, now I'm over in San Bernardino County but commute to LA County every day for work. Do you ever go to any car shows up there or down this way? Would be cool to see your car in person!

If any of you are ever close to the Ventura County California area I'd have no problem lending a hand to help you with your own pics.
I used to live up in Santa Barbara County, now I'm over in San Bernardino County but commute to LA County every day for work. Do you ever go to any car shows up there or down this way? Would be cool to see your car in person!
Right on, SB is definitely a nice area to live...I did a show in Woodland Hills a couple of weeks ago. I am doing one at the Channel Islands Harbor, here in Ventura area, this coming Sunday for Father's Day if you happen to be near? It is a really cool show. Right next to the water and features usually about 175 cars, along with a Farmers Market. (10am to 3pm) Other than that one I don't have any others scheduled at this time. But I will most likely do another somewhere close to L.A. sometime in the next several months. I was near Buena Park in April when I did the Knott's show. That one was AWESOME! Let me know if you find any good ones advertised that aren't too far away.

-Tom

Sure, No prob 73StangCoupe-

As far as audio I kept things pretty basic, at least by todays standards. I had a local audio shop perform the work and installation but as far as the equipment goes; The dash consists of a 6.5" Sony in-dash system featuring, Pandora via Bluetooth AM/FM, DVD playable, MP3, 3.5mm jack, and a usb slot all with the panel being touchscreen. When I bought the car, the radio was already out of it, so I had the local shop mask a really cool box with the exact size of the open slot on the dash so the touchscreen panel sits perfectly in it. And then they used some matching plastic material to make it blend well with the original dash of the car. The speakers(Alpine) consist of two in the front, which each is located on the door panel (had to go with about a 4" size cover due to the fact that anything bigger kept hitting the window crank as I'd roll the window up/down. That turned out nice. I can post a picture if you like. The other two speakers are located near the rear of the back seats, which my vehicle has the trap door slot to the trunk as well. So the company built a panel on each side of the trap door and put the speakers in those to make it look flush and natural. Overall it turned out nice and I was satisfied. On a side note, I had a really cool Alpine rear view camera system hooked up on my rear license plate and is wired up to the front touchscreen panel. Due to the fact that the fastbacks can be a pain to see out of, especially once I added rear louvers. So that camera is wired into my panel and I am able to control it by an on/off switch that was hooked up under my steering column. Point being, that even while I drive around town I am able to use that camera system, Not just in Reverse....Makes a cool look during cold mornings, when you can see your exhaust pipes shooting out the cold fumes.

Kindersmach,

Thanks for the info... Sounds like an awesome setup. I never really thought of having a backup camera, we have one in our van. That would be cool to be able to turn it on anytime. I was thinking I'll eventually go with a stereo with a pop out screen.

Thanks again for sharing...

Back