center gauges pic's

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased the center dash panel from Don at Ohio Mustang (yes, it was pricey), and then used a dremel to slightly modify the gauge openings to allow the VDO gauges to fit. Once they were secure, I made a wiring harness to allow the gauge cluster to plug into the aftermarket wiring harness. Hopefully a few pictures will give you some ideas.View attachment 84430View attachment 84431View attachment 84432
with looking at before/after pic. the opening below the gages ?? did the orig piece come off and screw right into that opening. ?? that's where i don't know how to fill that opening. this will be a spring time project. cold in garage.

with looking at before/after pic. the opening below the gages ?? did the orig piece come off and screw right into that opening. ?? that's where i don't know how to fill that opening. this will be a spring time project. cold in garage.

Yes, there is a smaller separate bezel for the radio and heater control that fits into the larger opening below where the three gauges mount.

Back